Tuesday 1 April 2014

How to Relax

Calm App

Ever since coming back from Ragdale Hall I have realised that I can train my mind to calm down and not be do panicky and stressed.   I am quite a anxious person and once I get an idea in my head and start thinking about the consequences I find it really hard to get it out of my head.  It goes round and round and I work myself into a right tiz!

At Ragdale they had this brilliant mind machine that Bean and I had a load of giggles trying to beat!  The more you emptied your mind, the further the ball moved closer to the target circle at the end - flipping tricky!  But once you actually got to a state of meditation the ball raced to the end and it made you realise how fantastic it feels to clear your mind.

I wanted to be able to replicate this at home and downloaded the Calm App (for free) to my phone.

I had a stressful week this week and really needed to de-stress over the weekend.  After a fabulous day out with Bean on Sunday around Brighton I had the house to myself, ran myself a bath and treated myself to a body scrub and a session with the calm app.

I feel amazing!


Mind Machine at Ragdale Hall

Iced water with orange slices great for revitalising and rehydrating

Neom Candle - Lavender, Jasmine and Brazillian Rosewood - bought to my this weekend by Bean as a thank you gift for having her!

Homemade Body Scrub - Salt, Rosemary and Rosewood oil




No comments:

Post a Comment