Monday 8 July 2013

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work - Aristotle


{8th July}

I started my new job at Eventa Group Ltd as Corporate Account Manager today.  I am so pleased.  I finally feel that I have found a job that is a career move, rather than a job for a jobs sake.  I have spent the last 5 years moving from job to job while working on my BA degree and then my Masters degree, but none of them actually used my skills.  I am so pleased that I have found somewhere that I can really see my self staying for the next few years.  Suddenly feel settled.

To celebrate my new job G took me out for dinner.  We went to one of our favourite restaurant - The Ginger Dog.  It's not one of the cheapest places to go, but it is always worth the money.  For a 2 course meal you could easily spend £70.00 but the menu changes monthly, meaning the chefs are constantly using in season produce, and the menu never gets boring. (Plus they do a brilliant loyalty scheme so we cashed in our 2 course meal free voucher and only spent £35.00!)

After a tasty Ribeye Steak with Dripping chips and Baked Peaches with Honeycomb and Brioche we had a really leisurely, and full, wander home in the glorious setting sun.

What a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment