I'm not sure why we have to always stop things as our New Years Resolutions..stop smoking, stop drinking, eat less chocolate, be less fat...it all seems a bit of a negative start to a New Year.
I am a huge fan of to do lists and this year I want to embrace being positive and I want to have a good list of things that I want to achieve and do this year. I've given it a couple of weeks to think about it and I don't want to set unrealistic goals but I do want to feel satisfied at the end of the year by what I've achieved.
- Be healthier - do more exercise, eat less and eat better
- Drink more water
- Make a batch of preserve that I've not made before
- Reach 10000 blog page views by the end of the year
- Do something for charity
- Do a course to learn more about the care and beauty of nails
- Do a boot fair to get rid of excess 'junk'
- Be nicer
- Organise my Wedding photos and produce a photobook
- Try not to hesitate in getting things done
- By a house