Friday 10 January 2014

What Made Me Smile This Week







The first full week after the Christmas holidays is always a bit of a tricky/depressing one, but we are having a New Years party at our house this weekend to celebrate all the things that 2014 will bring.

Also this week I am so pleased that I have had my first paying customers for my Gel nails and I'm loving my new Roo Amazon Beauty Case (above) that fits everything perfectly.

Here are a few other bits that made me smile this week.

Love these Gorgeous Party Paper Cups which would be fab to keep on hand for any impromptu gatherings.


I'm so bored with the horrid weather am so pleased that we booked our summer holiday flights to Menorca this week.  Perhaps I need a Stunning Travel Wallet to accompany me!


These Gorgeous Champagne Coupes would be a very welcome addition to our cocktail cabinet.

Wishing this week I had some extra pennies to treat myself to more sale items...especially this 





Really loving Cosy looking Cushions at the moment and was delighted with these soft, tartan cushions from BHS which were a lovely Christmas gift from G's parents.







No comments:

Post a Comment