Monday 3 March 2014

Career Progression




I passed my probabtion period in my job last week.  This was a massive thing for me as I had just got to 3 months in my last job when they told me they didn't need me to stay on.

I was so pleased to finally be accepted into somewhere and feel stable again. The last couple of years have been a whirlwind as far as my career goes and now, at 27, I feel I should be a lot further on with my career.  

I have desperately struggled over the last 3 years to feel settled. I've had 2 jobs, both of which I thought were career moves, and I've had to adjust to a life living away from my friends and family in Canterbury, being in charge of a home and building a new life with G.

I never thought that recruitment would be where I was headed but I'm really enjoying the company, the role, and the possibility of progression.

Here's to an exciting step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment