Wednesday 30 April 2014

Crafty - Paper Tassel Garland


A couple of weeks ago we had a little party for my birthday.  I didn't really want to go all out with a theme or loads of decorations, but I thought it might be fun to make these super easy paper garlands to add a bit of a party feel inside and out.

I've been lusting after this one that Emily has in her office for ages so decided that it might be fun to do something similar for the party.

I had a search online and found some good tutorials like this one on Boho Weddings.

I'm excited about trying more of them with some glittery paper and other colours.  Super glad I'fe figured out how to make them, as they seem to be super expensive to buy online!

Have you every tried making one?  What is your party go to item to dress up the house a bit?


No comments:

Post a Comment