New Potatoes - boiled with skin on and then chopped into small 2cm pieces
1 Garlic Clove
1/2 Lime Juice
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- In a small pan started to cook down the passata, paprika, pepper, salt and red chilli.
- Use as much chilli as you want depending on how spicy you like it. I used about a tsp.
- You want a thick sauce.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan until it is really hot.
- Throw in the cooked potatoes with the chopped garlic, and red chilli.
- Tip on the lime juice and fry everything together.
- Cook through until browned on all sides and slightly crispy.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Tip into serving dish and pour the tomato sauce on the top.
Top Tip: This will be really nice served with a grilled chicken breast or with the chorizo and cider tapas dish.