3 Sainsbury's Chorizo Style Pork Sausages
Good Quality Cider (flat or fizzy)
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
Freshly Ground Pepper
- Pour cider into the saucepan - enough to cover the sausages. Bring to a simmer.
- Place 3 sausages into the cider.
- Cook sausages for about 20mins, or until cooked all the way through.
- Take out the sausages and bring sauce to the boil to reduce.
- Add paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil to taste.
- Cut up the sauces and the pour over the sauce. It will be almost syrupy once the cider has reduced.
Top Tip: Make loads and eat loads! Soooo tasty! Mix up what you add to the sauce and try some different flavours.