10 Langoustine or King Prawns (enough to cover the bottom of your frying pan)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
1 Clove Garlic
- Cover the bottom of the frying pan with sea salt.
- Lay the langoustine on top and let the heat conduct into them
- Let the prawns cook on top of the salt
- Mix the garlic, parsley, olive oil and lime juice together
- Once the langoustine and cooked through chuck in the oil and make sure all of the langoustine are covered.
Top tip: we decided langoustine are a bit much effort and this would be just as tasty with king prawns that have already been shelled.