Thursday, 14 November 2013

When the going gets tough...get your nails done!



I've got to say I've had a pretty tough 3 weeks with not having a job. However today I was offered a new job.

I decided that with a new job in the pipeline and a very stressful day making decisions I would treat myself to a manicure.

I have been struggling to find a salon that I like and one that isn't full of hundred of stick thin, glamourous beauticians (making me feel huge and very unattractive) - not what you want on a day like today.

I found Sarah Hurst website through yell.com and I was drawn to the good value prices and out of town location.  I won't turn back now! I certainly would recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, good value, independent salon - where you DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO PARK!!!

Sophie, my therapist, was such a star and sat and listened to all my problems, and not only that she did a fantastic job on my nails.  My gel manicure was only £28.00 and she did it perfectly (with a scuffed nail at the end she took the time to completely redo it - rather than just bodge job over it).

Sarah has a quirky log cabin in her garden with her treatment rooms, offers a plethora of treatments and really lovely lovely members of staff, so if you want something that really has that personal touch then this is DEFINITELY THE PLACE TO COME!!!