Thursday 14 November 2013

When the going gets tough...get your nails done!



I've got to say I've had a pretty tough 3 weeks with not having a job. However today I was offered a new job.

I decided that with a new job in the pipeline and a very stressful day making decisions I would treat myself to a manicure.

I have been struggling to find a salon that I like and one that isn't full of hundred of stick thin, glamourous beauticians (making me feel huge and very unattractive) - not what you want on a day like today.

I found Sarah Hurst website through yell.com and I was drawn to the good value prices and out of town location.  I won't turn back now! I certainly would recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, good value, independent salon - where you DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO PARK!!!

Sophie, my therapist, was such a star and sat and listened to all my problems, and not only that she did a fantastic job on my nails.  My gel manicure was only £28.00 and she did it perfectly (with a scuffed nail at the end she took the time to completely redo it - rather than just bodge job over it).

Sarah has a quirky log cabin in her garden with her treatment rooms, offers a plethora of treatments and really lovely lovely members of staff, so if you want something that really has that personal touch then this is DEFINITELY THE PLACE TO COME!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment