Friday 2 August 2013

Holy Mole Guacamole




What can I say - homemade Guacamole - O.M.G!!! I made this a couple of weekends back and I have to say it was literally like all my favourite things in one bowl.  I was only planning to make a little bit to have for lunch but actually the recipe I used made a huge bowl full.  This meant I had it in the fridge all week and could keep helping myself for lunches and snacks as and when.  

The ingredients were so fresh and healthy and the best bit about it was that it wasn't all mushy like a shop bought guacamole.  Perfect with bread sticks, nachos, or rivita thins as a snack or cousous and chicken breast for dinner.

Here's how I made it:

4 avacados
1/2 red onion
1 lime juiced
handfull of fresh coriander
2 chopped tomatoes
sea salt
milled pepper
chilli flakes or bit of fresh chilli

  • Chop everything up
  • Put in one bowl
  • Use the back of a wooden spoon to mash down a bit
  • Stir everything together


It's as simple as that!










No comments:

Post a Comment