Friday 8 November 2013

What Made Me Smile This Week


Hello Everyone - Happy Friday!

Here are some bits and bobs that I've been loving this week.

Really liked this post on Design Sponge  '26 ingenious ideas for your home'

Martha Stewart's website includes fab organisation tips, tasty recipes and ideas for your home

I've been wanting to find an app for collaging photos and read a recommendation that Instapicframes was a good free one.  I'm liking it so far and although the free version is pretty basic it's exactly what I wanted for now.

These 2 collages are just ones that I was trying to see how it worked - but you get the idea - you can add text, change the way the frames look, change the effects and pick different layout formats.



Discovered Marmalade Cafe at 237 Eastern Rd, Brighton, BN2 5JJ - Love it!

Also this week I discovered Kate Spade's blog and this article on Zabar's in New York made me desperate to visit the city

These tights/leggings are really making me feel Autumny and are making me think about different tight and dress combinations for this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment